The purpose of the Lincoln Group of the District of Columbia is:
to study the life and leadership of Abraham Lincoln
to engage new generations in understanding his dedication to equality and liberty under law and his attitude “with malice toward none, with charity for all;"
to educate about his vision “that government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth.”
2015 2nd Inaugural Event at the Lincoln Memorial
2017 LGDC Picnic at Antietam Battlefield
Your Donations make possible the excellent programs we provide to the global community.
Your Donations are Tax Deductible!!!
Thank you for your continued support!
Check out other speakers we have had on C-Span!!
- February 28, 2019 - Lincoln Memorial Tribute Program: Monument Man: The Life and Art of Daniel Chester French - McGowan Theater at the National Archives- 7 p.m.
- March 9, 2019 - Book Discussion Group
- March 16, 2019 - Abraham Lincoln Institute at Ford's Theater
- April 13, 2019 - Book Discussion Group
- April 16, 2019 - Jon Willen - Dr. Charles Leale
- May 14, 2019 - Lincoln Group Meeting - TBD
- Have you renewed your membership for 2017, or Joined?- Click on Membership to join or renew today!!"