The purpose of the Lincoln Group of the District of Columbia is:
to study the life and leadership of Abraham Lincoln
to engage new generations in understanding his dedication to equality and liberty under law and his attitude “with malice toward none, with charity for all;"
to educate about his vision “that government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth.”
2015 2nd Inaugural Event at the Lincoln Memorial
2017 LGDC Picnic at Antietam Battlefield
Your Donations make possible the excellent programs we provide to the global community.
Your Donations are Tax Deductible!!!
Thank you for your continued support!
Check out other speakers we have had on C-Span!!
- Nov. 2019 - no meeting. See you at theLincoln Forum, in Gettysburg, Pa.
- Dec. 3, 2019 - Ed Steers-"Getting Right With Lincoln: Challenging Misconceptions About Our
- Jan. 21, 2020 - Wendy Allen- Lincoln artist from Gettysburg and Vice President of the Lincoln Fellowship of Pennsylvania
- Feb. 11, 2020 - George Buss discussing his career as a Lincoln presenter,alternatively appearing with Curt Fields as General US Grant
- Mar. 2020 - No meeting. See you at Ford's Theater for the Lincoln-Institute Symposium
- April 21, 2020 - Garrett Peck-DC tour guide and author-Walt Whitman and Abraham Lincoln, He has a 2015 book, Walt Whitman in Washington
- May 19, 2020 - Burrus Carnahan discussing Lincoln and his use of the presidential pardon